The Tour to Tattoo Removal Treatment: Things to Know
Are you looking for a skin specialist for tattoo removal in Jaipur? Kalpana Aesthetics is here with the perfect solution of tattoo removal in Jaipur for you. Getting a tattoo is a brave decision, but people sometimes regret the decision instantly.
So what do we need to do? Should we keep the tattoo the whole life? The answer is-No.With Tattoo removal treatment in Jaipur, you can diminish the appearance of your tattoo without any side effects. Are you already interested? Well, then let us find out more about this treatment here:
- 1 The Tour to Tattoo Removal Treatment: Things to Know
- 1.1 What is tattoo removal?
- 1.2 What is the mechanism of the Tattoo Removal treatment?
- 1.3 What are the advantages of tattoo removal in comparison to similar treatments?
- 1.4 Who should consider tattoo removal?
- 1.5 What should one expect before the treatment?
- 1.6 What is the overall procedure like?
- 1.7 What should I expect after the treatment?
- 1.8 How much time will it take for the tattoo removal treatment procedure to complete?
- 1.9 How much time will it take to recover after the treatment?
- 1.10 Why choose Kalpana Aesthetics for tattoo removal in Jaipur?
- 1.11 Get In Touch
- 1.12 Frequently asked Questions
What is tattoo removal?
What is the mechanism of the Tattoo Removal treatment?
So how will it work to eliminate your tattoo? It is a simple procedure in which the skin expert generally uses laser removal techniques to remove the tattoos.
- It is a relatively affordable and effective measure for removing the tattoo.
- The skin expert uses a Q-switch laser that sends out a strong energy pulse that heats the ink, and the heat dissolves the ink in the skin.
- With a set of laser treatments, one can eliminate the tattoo to become invisible or less noticeable over time.
What are the advantages of tattoo removal in comparison to similar treatments?
Is there any benefit when it comes to this treatment? Well, tattoos are beautiful, but sometimes they’re also a permanent reminder of decisions we made in our youth.
- If you’ve grown out of that phase and have come to regret your tattoo, laser tattoo removal in Jaipur is an effective way to rid yourself of the body art without having to go through the pain and expense of getting it covered up or removed through surgery.
- It has no extensive downtime in comparison to similar treatments.
- It is affordable in comparison to any surgical process.
- After removing a tattoo, your skin will look flawless with no scars or spots, and you can apply any makeup or dress in any costume you want.
Who should consider tattoo removal?
The question is, should you seek Tattoo removal in Jaipur for removing your tattoo? If you are not satisfied, then it is best to remove the unwanted tattoos so that you can live life without any regret.
- The ideal candidates for tattoo removal are those who want to remove unwanted tattoos.
- It is easier to remove some tattoo colours such as black, brown, green, and dark blue than larger, darker, and more colourful tattoos. So people with less colourful and light colour tattoos are the best candidate for getting the tattoo removal treatment.
- People with light skin are the best candidates for removing tattoos with the help of lasers. On the other hand, people with dark complexion can switch to a Q-switched laser for an effective treatment.
- Any healthy person who doesn’t have any pre-existing skin condition such as Eczema or health condition such as herpes can go for treatment.
- However, it doesn’t imply that people with darker, bigger tattoos and skin conditions cannot go for the procedure. It means that they may require more time and be more careful when getting the treatment.
Before getting the treatment, make sure that you have realistic expectations and provide in-depth information regarding your health condition so that your skin specialist of tattoo removal in Jaipur can prevent any complications during the treatment.
What should one expect before the treatment?
Now that you have basic knowledge of the treatment, it is best to prepare your skin for tattoo removal. Some of the precautions that you should keep in mind before the treatment are:
- You should wear sunscreen with SPF 30 or above daily and avoid tanning your skin before the treatment.
- You shouldn’t apply topical products or any product containing harsh chemicals that may motivate photosensitivity.
- Remember to let your doctor know about the medications you are taking, even antibiotics, so the Dermatologist can take the proper measures before treating you.
- It will help your skin if you avoid sun exposure for at least two weeks before the treatment.
If you are not sure about any aspect of the treatment, then consult about it with your expert on tattoo removal in Jaipur and find out whether you are eligible for the treatment or not.
What is the overall procedure like?
Before you go for the treatment of tattoo removal in Jaipur, you should know about the procedure of the tattoo removal treatment to have a clear picture of it. If the doctor finds you available for treatment, the doctor may provide you with the details of your next appointment.
- On the day of the appointment, the doctor will clean your skin with the help of a cleanser. After that technician will numb the tattooed skin by applying local anaesthesia.
- The doctor will provide protective eyewear to cover your eyes against light beams. After that, the doctor will apply the laser on the area until the ink dissolves in the skin.
- The doctor may repeat the sessions until the tattoo fades to a certain extent. It may require you a few sessions to remove the tattoo with the help of the laser treatment.
What should I expect after the treatment?
Now comes the most crucial part of the treatment. Following the instructions and precautions after the treatment is vital to ensure that you get the desired results from the treatment. Some of the instructions are:
- After the treatment, you may experience some flaking, irritation, swelling, and redness on the skin. It will help if you take pain relievers after the treatment, and you may also apply ice packs to relieve your discomfort.
- It will help if you avoid exposure to Sun after the laser treatment for at least a week.
- Avoid scouring, shaving, picking, and hurting your skin after treatment to avoid injuries and any infection.
Remember that your skin gets sensitive after the treatment. After the treatment of tattoo removal in Jaipur, it needs utmost care, so follow the guidance and consult your specialist about the after-care precautions.
How much time will it take for the tattoo removal treatment procedure to complete?
Will it require the whole day for the treatment? The good news is that it is a treatment that doesn’t take much time. The entire process only takes around 30 to 45 minutes, depending upon the tattoo’s size and the area. It is a moderately fast process that can fit your hectic schedule.
How much time will it take to recover after the treatment?
One thing that holds people back from getting the treatment is the downtime or recovery of the treatment. You probably have a busy schedule, and taking time for the rest is not easy to do when you have a busy life. That is why laser tattoo removal in Jaipur is best for you, as it may only require less than five days to recover from the after-effects of the treatment.
Why choose Kalpana Aesthetics for tattoo removal in Jaipur?
Kalpana Aesthetics is a reputed skin hospital in Jaipur, India. We have highly trained and skilled doctors who specialize in various fields of dermatology, including laser tattoo removal. At our hospital, skilful dermatologists use the most advanced technology for nursing and removing tattoos at the clinic. Under the expert care of Dr. Vishal Purohit, a board-certified plastic surgeon, you will achieve the perfect you that you have always desired.
Our skin experts are skilled and experienced in removing an unwanted tattoo. Our team of professionals has the necessary knowledge, experience, and skills to provide you with effective treatments for removing a tattoo altogether. We use state-of-the-art technology to ensure that your skin is treated safely, effectively, and comfortably. So get the perfect treatment that you deserve and schedule your appointment today with us!
Dr. Vishal Purohit
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Vishal Purohit is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon practicing in the Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan. He is well versed in Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Aesthetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, and Burns Surgery.
Get In Touch
Frequently asked Questions
Will it hurt a lot during the treatment?
What are the side effects that I may face after the treatment?
Are the results instant?
Can we consider Tattoo removal as a safe procedure?
Favourably, with the most advanced technology, laser Tattoo removal effectively eliminate a tattoo with trivial risk of experiencing any scarring—laser Tattoo removal treatment is a safe method in comparison to other types of treatments. So we can say that Tattoo removal is a safe procedure.