All about Breast Augmentation: Things you should know:
If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your breast, then you probably are looking for a specialist for breast augmentation in Jaipur. Don’t worry, as Kalpana aesthetics is here. We introduce you to the revolutionary treatment- Augmentation Mammoplasty.
Popularly known as breast augmentation, it is a surgical procedure that helps in increasing the size, fullness and shape of the breast. Let us know more about this revolutionary treatment here:
What is Breast Augmentation?
So what is all this buzz about? Breast augmentation in Jaipur is a cosmetic procedure in which the skin specialist follows a process to enlarge or bring symmetry to the breast.
The surgeon performs the procedure by transferring the fat from one area to the other or inserting the breast implants by following the surgical process. It is advantageous in uplifting and firming the breasts. It is usually performed in women experiencing dissatisfaction with their breast size or shape.
Why should One consider Breast Augmentation?
If you are wondering why you should go for Breast Augmentation, then consider these points:
- It can help enhance the appearance of your breast by increasing its size and shape.
- The most popular reason for breast augmentation is to enhance symmetry, produce a fuller breast appearance, or improve the size or contouring of one or both breasts.
One can have concerns regarding large breasts. It is natural to have concerns and go for the surgical process to shape breasts concerning appearance after pregnancy or after losing weight.
What is the mechanism of the treatment?
The mechanism of breast augmentation in Jaipur is quite simple. In the process, the surgeon inserts an implant or fat from the patient’s body behind each breast, increasing the size of the breast. The doctor may choose implants are saline implants, silicone gel-filled implants, or alternative composite implants.
- The Saline implants are the solution of sterile saline within an elastomer shell of silicon. It comes in different amounts of solution and affects the overall firmness and shape of the breast.
- The silicone gel-filled implants are the ones that have silicone gel in the silicon outer shell. In this type of implant, you may need to have regular checkups as there are chances that the solution might leak.
- The alternative composing implants consist of soy oil, polypropylene string, and other materials.
The patients can choose the implant as per their budget and body condition. It is best to have a regular checkup of the implant so that the doctor can update the condition of the implants.
Am I a fitting candidate for Breast Augmentation?
If you are wondering whether you should consider getting the breast augmentation and are you an ideal candidate for the treatment, then hear us out.
- If you are someone who is physically fit and do not have any active infections, serious illness, or other medical issues, then you can go for the treatment.
- If you are suffering from issues such as sagging, asymmetrical, missing volume, or other similar breast problems, then you are a suitable candidate for the procedure.
- If you have a healthy frame and are above the age of 18, then you can go for the treatment.
Before you go for breast augmentation in Jaipur, consider that you should have realistic expectations with the treatment. If you are not sure about the treatment, then you should consult your doctor before booking an appointment for the procedure.
What should I expect before the treatment?
Before you go for breast augmentation in Jaipur, you should understand more concerning the treatment to prepare yourself. You should have a thorough conversation with your surgeon to decide the type of method you want to choose for the procedure. Here is some instruction that the doctor may provide you for the treatment:
- The doctor may advise you not to smoke or drink at least a week before the treatment.
- The patient should not eat processed or canned food and should follow a healthy diet before the treatment.
- If the patient is taking any blood thinner or other medicine, it is best to let your doctor know about it.
- If you have any health situation, you should discuss your doctor before the procedure.
What is the procedure of Breast Augmentation:
Let us know more about the procedure of breast augmentation in Jaipur here:
Before the procedure, your Dermatologist will inject local anaesthesia so that it can number the breast area. After this, the doctor will start the procedure. There are the different procedures for breast implants:
- In the first technique, the surgeon makes a cut on the breast underside of the breast and place the implant with the help of the cut. In this technique, a small scar may appear.
- The Other technique involves making a cut under the arm wherein the surgeon uses an endoscope to insert the implant. This technique doesn’t leave any scar around the best, but it may have a visible scar underside of the arm.
- In the next technique, the surgeon may make a cut near the area of the areola to place the implant under your breast. It may lead to problems with breastfeeding and losing sensation around the area.
- The last method involves making a cut near the belly button and placing it in an implant with the help of an endoscope—the surgeon later the implant with saline
What should I expect after the Breast Augmentation treatment?
After the procedure of breast augmentation in Jaipur, you may experience soreness or grogginess. It may go away within a few hours after the treatment. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind after the treatment:
- After the treatment, you should wear a bandage that will help in compressing your breast, or you can even invest in a good sports bra to support your breast to recover quickly.
- After the procedure, your surgeon may prescribe you some medicines pain relievers that you should take regularly.
- You should not indulge in any strenuous activity after the treatment. You may require some time to heal your body, so you may have to take some time off from your work.
- It is amplest to sustain a wholesome lifestyle. The doctor may suggest you not to drink or smoke after the treatment so that it can help in the overall healing process.
- After the treatment, you may need to go for regular checkups. If you face any kind of discomfort during the healing process, then it is best to consult your doctor immediately.
How long does a Breast Augmentation treatment take?
Taking out time from the busy schedule is not easy, and when it comes to surgical treatments, you probably our one ring will it take your whole day.
Breast augmentation is a treatment that doesn’t require a day off and is done at an outpatient surgery clinic or in a hospital. It may take up to 1 to 2 hours for the whole procedure. At times, the doctor may elect to stay with you overnight after the treatment.
How much is the recovery time of Breast Augmentation
The most important part of getting any kind of treatment is to know about the recovery duration after the treatment. As we know, the body of a woman is unique, and so there is no exact duration for the recovery when it comes to this treatment.
However, on average, it may take around six weeks or more to recover fully after the procedure. The patient may feel perfectly fine after a week of the treatment.
Why choose Kalpana Aesthetics Jaipur for Breast Augmentation in Jaipur?
Kalpana Aesthetics stands as a celebrated skin hospital in Jaipur, Rajasthan, as we are the best in the field of aesthetics. We offer the latest and proven cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentation to enhance body contour.
We know that Skin problems can be very stressful and anxiety-inducing. However, you do not have to live with unsightly issues any longer! We have years of experience in aesthetic surgery and provide medical care tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
Dr Vishal Purohit leads our expert team, who is a well-recognized name in the field of aesthetics. Moreover, this trusted skin hospital has a high success rate with affordable cost options. Our team of experienced surgeons creates natural results by using the latest technologies. So book an appointment today for a better you. Contact us now!
Dr. Vishal Purohit
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Vishal Purohit is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon practicing in the Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan. He is well versed in Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Aesthetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, and Burns Surgery.
Get In Touch
Frequently asked Questions
Can I return to work after the breast augmentation surgery?
No, you should not return to work immediately after the surgery. It may take up to one or two weeks for you to feel perfectly fine after the Breast augmentation in Jaipur treatment.
How much pain should I expect from the breast augmentation surgery?
The pain is usually moderate, and the doctor prescribes some medicine so that you can not feel pain with medication in the first and second week after the surgery.
During the Breast augmentation in Jaipur process, the doctor also injects or applies numbing agent on the area so that the patient may not feel any pain.
Can I lift heavy objects or do intense exercise after the breast augmentation treatment?
No, the patient after the Breast augmentation in Jaipur should not indulge in any intense exercise or lift any object after the treatment until the completion of the healing process.
Is breast augmentation safe?
Yes, Saline and Silicone breast implants are approved by FDA, and so they are considered safe.
Will I be able to breastfeed my child after the breast augmentation?
Yes, when you get your breast augmentation in Jaipur, the surgeon will play store implant just below the breast tissue that doesn’t affect the overall ability of the breast to produce milk. However, it depends upon the implant placement on your breast tissue, so you should consult your doctor about the order of the implant and how it will affect your breastfeeding needs to your surgeon before surgery.
Will I require more surgery after the breast augmentation?
It is not common, but sometimes you may require additional breast augmentation surgery, and your doctor may ask you to do some follow-up breast lifts to attain optimal symmetry. Apart from that, the other part of the body is the breast implant you have got from the breast augmentation in Jaipur may also require additional surgery to correct the results of aging and gravity.